1) Banks facilitate payment services at merchant establishment through which of the following?a) ATM's b) Branches
2) Product lines have product lengths depending upon the number of items. Which of the following can be said not to belong to "Retail Product Line' in Banking?a) Cash management services
3) The term brand equity refers to:a) The value attached to a brand name
4) Digital marketing is similar to?a) Online market
5) Name environmental factor that can affect the pricing decisions of enterprise?a) Competitions
6) Which of the following is not correct with regard to marketing?a) Marketing is a management function
7). Setting price for a whole line of products is known as _______?a) Wholesale Pricing
8) The place where all the people who participate in or influence a purchase is known as:a) Market
9) A brand name that is used for several products is known as _______a) Common Brand
10) Which of the following is not a service offered for Internet Banking Customers?a) View of balance and last few transactions
You can reach us at:
Important Points in Indian Banking
Must remember banking important points for all competitive exams.
Banks and their Headquarters
All nationalized and public sector banks headquarters.
Banks and their Tag Lines
All nationalized banks with their tag lines.
Classification of Computers based on their size and ability.
Group II Materials
Group II preperation plan
Telangana Charitra for TSPSC Group II Exams.