info
Welcome to AimGovtJob.com. "Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased."

IBPS Clerk Preparation Plan

With a proper plan and guidance it is possible to crack IBPS Clerk exam even in first attempt. One should prepare time table by dividing all the sections and allocate appropriate time by depending on the subject toughness. While preparing, everyone should note down important points as a quick reference.

Clerk Preparation Plan

IBPS Clerk Preparation Plan

IBPS Clerk exam preparation plan by www.aimgovtjob.com

Reasoning:

Reasoning is introduced to test the candidates mental ability, logical skills and analysis skills. Reasoning will be classified into :

  1. Verbal reasoning
  2. Non-Verbal Reasoning

Verbal Reasoning: Analogy, Blood relations, seating arrangement, Coding and de-coding, series completion, decision making and statement reasoning were the major concepts to be prepared.

Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series Completion, Classification, Analogy.

English: Comprehension, Sentence correction are to be concentrated more. Mostly you should get more grip on english grammar. It will be useful in finding prepositions in passages.

Quantitative Aptitude:Candidates has to concentrate more on Data Interpretation in this section. Also one has to be aware in solving pie chart, bar graph and line graphs. Permutations, combinations, Probability, Average, Profit -loss, Simple - Compound Interest, Ratio - proportion - variation, Number Theory (remainders), Time - Speed, Geometry (Area, Volume, Perimeter) cocepts need to be practiced more.

General Awareness: By analysing previous papers we can identify that 75 percent of questions were related to banking and the rest 25 percent were related to current affairs in this section. So, you have to get more awareness on banking industry like interest rates, logos, banking related terminology and their meaning. For current affairs sports, books and writers, awards, census, science and technology are the concepts to be covered.

Computer Knowledge: Bsiscs of computer knowledge like operating system, Software, hardware, Internet, Network, MS-Office, database and shortcuts were to be concentrated in this section.

Strategy: Daily practise model test papers by allocating maximum 20 minutes to each section. So, within 100 minutes you should complete all sections, now you can use remaining 20 minutes to unsolved questions in all the sections.

Tips :

1. Initially concentrate more on basics in each section.
2. Prepare a daily preperation plan and follow without failure.
3. Read daily news papers and note down importatnt points.
4. Spend more time on the concepts that are more complicated to you.
5. Learn shortcuts for Reasoning and Numerical ability.

You might also like:

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

IBPS Clerk EligibilityAiming a job is the first simple step in the process, the rest is the crucial in acheiving it. Many of us did the first step by choosing appropriate job based on own interest and eligibility to that particular post...

Continue reading

IBPS Previous Interview Questions

IBPS Interview Questions IBPS previous interview questions with best answers for Clerical, Probationary Officers (PO) and Specialist Officer (SO). Question answers with covering all concepts...

Continue reading

More from us:

Model questions on Coding De-coding:  Coding Decoding

Model questions on Statement and Conclusions:  Statement and Conclusions

You can reach us at:

aimgovtjob@gmail.com

Popular Posts
Banking Points

Important Points in Indian Banking
Must remember banking important points for all competitive exams.

Bank Head Quarters

Banks and their Headquarters
All nationalized and public sector banks headquarters.

Bank Tag Lines

Banks and their Tag Lines
All nationalized banks with their tag lines.

Alphabet Analogy

Computer Awareness
Classification of Computers based on their size and ability.


POPULAR TAGS
Analogy Blood Relations Computer Basics Basics of Internet Seating Arrangement Odd Man Out Direction Sense Computer Shortcuts


Groups Exam Materials
TSPSC Logo

Group II Materials
Group II preperation plan

telangana charitra

Telangana Charitra
Telangana Charitra for TSPSC Group II Exams.

More from us