1. Which of the following stock exchange is derecognized by SEBI on 19.11.2014 on the allegations of serious irregularities in its functioning?a) Bombay Stock Exchange
2. Which of the following is not a function of General Insurance?a) Cattle Insurance
3. Liability - side of the balance-sheet comprises:a) Capital reserve
4. Minimum cash reserve fixed by law constitutea) A percentage of aggregate deposits of bank
5. Which of the following organizations/agencies has sought an emergency fund of Rs.1000 crores from banks to tackle acute liquidity crisis, which is coming in the way to give loans to micro borrowers?a) Regional Rural and Cooperative Banks
6. Which of the following types of accounts are known as "Demat Accounts"?a) Zero Balance Accounts
7. Mortgage is a _______a) Security on movable property for a loan
8. ----------- assumed charges as the minister of State for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) on 11th November 2014.a) Gopal Singh
9. Identify the well known person related to Banking field in India from the following?a) Mrs. Meira Kumar
10. Currency notes deposited in the currency chest are the property of ---------?a) Respective bank
11. A fixed deposit receipt is kept with the bank for its safety, is known as -----------a) Safe custody
Banks exam special, banking related model questions on latest happenings in Indian Banking Industry....
Aiming a job is the first simple step in the process, the rest is the crucial in acheiving it. Many of us did the first step by choosing appropriate job based on own interest and eligibility to that particular post...
IBPS previous interview questions with best answers for Clerical, Probationary Officers (PO) and Specialist Officer (SO). Question answers with covering all concepts...
You can reach us at:
Important Points in Indian Banking
Must remember banking important points for all competitive exams.
Banks and their Headquarters
All nationalized and public sector banks headquarters.
Banks and their Tag Lines
All nationalized banks with their tag lines.
Classification of Computers based on their size and ability.
Group II Materials
Group II preperation plan
Telangana Charitra for TSPSC Group II Exams.