1. Who is the Chairman of NABARD (National Bank of Agricutlure and Rural Development)?
a) Dr. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
b) Mrs. V.R.Iyer
c) HR Kamath
d) B Bhattacharya
e) R Rajendran
2. For recovery of NPA from the defaulted borrowers, SARFAESI Act 2002, is implemented. What does the letter 'S' stands for in SARFAESI?
3. Bank holidays under Sec.25 of N.I Act are declared by ?
a) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
b) State govt. for the respect state
c) Central govt.
e) Prime Minister
4. One rupee coin issued under ---------- Act?
a) Coinage Act 1906
d) All of the above
e) None of these
5. Clean Note Policy has been introduced as per ?
a) Banking Regulation Act
b) RBI Act
c) SBI Act
d) PNB Act
e) None of the above
6. Which of the following types of accounts are known as "Demat Accounts"?a) Zero Balance Accounts
7. Mortgage is a _______a) Security on movable property for a loan
8. ----------- assumed charges as the minister of State for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) on 11th November 2014.a) Gopal Singh
9. Identify the well known person related to Banking field in India from the following?a) Mrs. Meira Kumar
10. Currency notes deposited in the currency chest are the property of ---------?a) Respective bank
11. A fixed deposit receipt is kept with the bank for its safety, is known as -----------a) Safe custody
The banker customer relationship comes to an end when the customer imprisioned for civil offense...
Aiming a job is the first simple step in the process, the rest is the crucial in acheiving it. Many of us did the first step by choosing appropriate job based on own interest and eligibility to that particular post...
IBPS previous interview questions with best answers for Clerical, Probationary Officers (PO) and Specialist Officer (SO). Question answers with covering all concepts...
You can reach us at:
Important Points in Indian Banking
Must remember banking important points for all competitive exams.
Banks and their Headquarters
All nationalized and public sector banks headquarters.
Banks and their Tag Lines
All nationalized banks with their tag lines.
Classification of Computers based on their size and ability.
Group II Materials
Group II preperation plan
Telangana Charitra for TSPSC Group II Exams.