Alphabet series type questions carry a series which comprises of alphabets, numbers and symbols. The answers have to be found out by carefully studying the series.
Directions (Q. 1-5) : Answer these questions referring to the symbol-letter-number sequence given below:
36$E ZL> 2* H4 £ KP9? # YSR7WØ T INØ 5 GB 8 < = ?Q
1. What is the total number of ‘the letters
immediately followed by a number’ and ‘the
symbols immediately preceding the
numbers’ together in the given sequence?
1) 10 2) 9 3) 8 4) 7 5) None of these
2. If all the letters are dropped from the series,
which symbol/number will be eighth to the
right of thirteenth symbol/number from your
1) 1 2)Ø 3) 8 4)Ø 5) None of these
3. How many symbols are there which are
immediately preceded by a letter and
immediately followed by a number?
1) 3 2) 4 3) 5 4) 6 5) None of these
4. If the positions of the letters and the numbers
in the sequence are re-occupied by the
letters and the numbers respectively though
after getting rearranged alphabetically and
in ascending order respectively from the left,
which of the following will indicate the
position of P in the new arrangement?
1) right of 6 2) left of 5 3) left of 9 and right of 8 4) Middle of 5 and Ø 5) None of these
5. The position of which letters/numbers will not
change after rearranging the series as in Q. 4?
1) No such letters/numbes 2) H, 5, K 3) K, 4, H 4) K, 4 E 5) None of these
You can reach us at:
Important Points in Indian Banking
Must remember banking important points for all competitive exams.
Banks and their Headquarters
All nationalized and public sector banks headquarters.
Banks and their Tag Lines
All nationalized banks with their tag lines.
Classification of Computers based on their size and ability.
Group II Materials
Group II preperation plan
Telangana Charitra for TSPSC Group II Exams.